Acupuncture, moxibustion and other traditional Chinese therapies are often very effective in helping your body return to balance, but extra support is needed in many cases so you can reach your goals.
Physiological therapeutics and adjunctive therapies may be recommended and administered alongside your other treatment, including:
- Electrotherapy uses specific frequencies to stimulate healing and can be incorporated into your treatment as electroacupuncture.
- Vibrating massagers improve your overall muscle health as well as improving your mobility and flexibility. They are not only useful for athletes but also for anyone suffering from muscle pain or mobility issues
- Therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises teach your body correct movement and weight-bearing patterns to help prevent injuries from developing or worsening. They are important adjunctive therapies that can improve strength and flexibility after injuries, or years of insufficient use.
- Cold laser therapy can be delivered as a stand-alone treatment, as laser acupuncture, or during your sessions with other treatments. Specific frequencies are able to enhance wound healing, improve circulation, boost brain function and even reduce scarring.
- Infrared therapy is a specific kind of light, redder than visible red light, which may improve cellular energy production and soothe inflammation.